You may think that plastics don’t make good furniture. Different kinds of restaurant portray different kinds of theme. Plastic furniture may not be eco-friendly but it minimizes the cutting of trees. With proper care, there would be no need to change them. This will save lots of trees. Trees help prevent flood and they produce clean air. Following things are to be considered,
Choose a plastic chair that is strong and sturdy. It may be unbreakable but plastic furniture lacks longevity. They tend to break easily. Hard plastics are more durable than the others. There are also manufactured plastic chairs that are more flexible and can withstand more weight. Proper care will help prolong its life.
One good thing about plastic furniture is that they cost way lesser than wood or metal. Considering your budget, plastic chairs could save you more money. Manufacturers can create stylish designs and comfortable plastic chair at a very lowcost.
When it comes to plastic furniture, you may think that it lacks elegance. This all comes up on how you choose your design. They all come with varieties of designs and colors. Choose a chair that will suit your table and surroundings. Plastic furniture can be stylish too just with the right design and placement.
Learn the different colors that can help you turn your restaurant around.
Here are 10 samples of single colored or different color combinations
1. A pure white hard plastic design can add up to the elegance of your café.
2. A combination of blue and green for a nature-inspired look.
3. Apple green, white and brown palettes for a modern look
4. Black and white for a business meeting ambience.
5. A reggae theme with red, yellow and green.
6. Combination of different primary colors for kids to love.
7. The color violet for a luscious look
8. Everybody knows the colors blue, yellow, black, green and red; the Olympic theme color.
9. Bring out your pink colored furniture for a pretty girl’s birthday party.
10. Those retro color palettes for people who want to relax while sipping their coffee.
There are lots of ways to bring out the best of your restaurant just by putting up the right colors. You can even choose checkered colored furniture or even striped colored ones. Thankfully, plastic furniture can help you create different kinds of theme just by changing colors.
Plastic furniture has low or no maintenance at all. It’ easily cleaned and can easily be transferred. Its light weight contributes a lot on the convenient factor. In a restaurant where many people dine, either alone or in groups, it is better to have light weight furniture. Putting them together will not be a big fuss. Carrying or pushing will just be easy without scratching your floor.
Children could just play around. Plastic furniture doesn’t have sharp edges so it is safe. It is also water proof. This gives you the advantage of worry-free environment. Stains and discoloration will not appear on the table even for hot coffee spills or red spaghetti sauce splash.